Sunday, June 3, 2018

Dark Phoenix

Now in Spring, Summer, and Fall looks!
I've been having shared sculpting sessions in VR in a program called MasterpieceVR. There's a certain synergy and magic that happens when you're chatting and creating at the same time with like minded folks. In this case, we were long distance sculpting from San Francisco to Seattle to Glasgow. I can't recall a time in history that this was possible. Naturally, this strange bird came out of my noggin and I gave him different treatments in post.






1 comment:

Kasandra said...

Gorgeous place, I just went here with someone. The place itself was beautiful and spacious, the seats were comfortable and wide. From where I was sitting at the event venues, the views were great. I think the music really did a great job of filling up the space.